[etni] Re: HOTS

  • From: sara g <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dede Toledano-Efromson <dedeef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:46:07 +0300

than what is the use of a union? i suggest you talk to your irgun rep
and ask them!

who told you that? the MOE? of course that is what they say - they are
in favor of the program going forwards.
and you also should take into consideration that if you disregard
irgun sanctions, and in the future are unjustly fired or have some
other problem (not being paid etc) the irgun might not help you.