[etni] Re: HOTS

I was told that legally a Hozer Mankal overrides the irgun sanctions.

Dede

----- Original Message -----
From: "sara g" <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <dedeef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [etni] HOTS

but - on the other hand - if you are a member of the irgun, your union
has told you NOT to do it.  that is as strong as a chozer mankal, in
my opinion.

in the strike 2 years ago - the MOE told you to teach. but did you?

the only way we can get anything is by upholding the union's
sanctions. if we all start teaching HOTS (and doing projects -
remember that not doing projects is also part of the current
sanctions) - why should the MOE pay us / change the program / delay it
or anything?

     sara g

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Dede Toledano-Efromson
<dedeef@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After finding myself in a predicament concerning the HOTS literature
> program, I called the Ministry to feel better informed...I was told that
> there is 'Hozer Mankal' which instructs schools to go through with the new
> program. I was also told that this gives us no choice for the moment
> except to go along.
> Does anyone have any comments or follow-up information which could be
> helpful?
>
> Dede Toledano
> ** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
> or - http://www.etni.org.il **