[etni] Fwd: re: update from REED regarding literature program

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 05:59:33 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rafi beigel <rafitalk@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: update from REED regarding literature program

Isnt it indicative of the absolute mistrust and anger that this
posting is anonymous?
Why should  we be scared to voice our criticism and disappointment or
any othr feeling we may have? What has silenced us?
Is this a healthy working relationship or a downtrodden soggy mass of
dispirited zombies afraid to voice our opinions in case we are
labelled treacherous and unprofessional?
 What has happened here?
 This entire debacle has resulted in angry and scared teachers everywhere.
 Isnt it time for the powers to be to actually see what is happening?

’’talk’’ . . .  the language of success . . .
Rafaella Beigel - CEO
rafitalk@xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous wrote:
> Today coordinators received the following update from REED:
* see original message at -
//www.freelists.org/post/etni/update-from-REED-regarding-literature-program