[etni] Re: Fwd: re: cheating

  • From: Ilana Rosansky <ilanar49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni.list@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 07:30:42 +0200

I keep reading the posts on cheating and it makes my blood boil. It
actually makes me very sad.
 Someone ought to compile these stories and write a book and translate it
into HEBREW. Or get one of the newspapers to do an article about the lack
of morality. It's easy to joke about all of this (gee, it's just kibbutz
mentality, etc...) BUT it's dishonesty and it reflects a '*choser yosher*'
that permeates society at every level. Just look at the corruption in
government and in businesses...
My best cheating story is about a 9th grade girl I once had in the 80s in a
class in the north  who knew very little. Very little. But on the tests she
always did reasonably well... I knew she was cheating but could not figure
out how... One day, during an exam, I stood in the back of the room (again
pre-cell phone days). And where was her "crib sheet"? Written on her inner
thighs under her mini skirt!!!
Takes the cake, no?

Ilana Rosansky

--

Your time is limited; don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be
trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's