[etni] Time according to Facebook

  • From: David Lloyd <dlloyd54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 08:32:16 +0200

Hi all,

I imagine that many of you are connected to Facebook. And that many of
you also use Facebook as a tool in your teaching.

Facebook has been continually reinventing itself, and its latest ploy
is the infamous "Timeline". Some of you have even been so brave as to
click on the "Get Timeline" button on a friend's page and install it
in your own profile. And subsequently, some of you wish you hadn't.

But, no matter - for Facebook plans to make this timeline mandatory
for all Facebook users - sometime soon.

So... what do I have to say about all this?

Check out my new blog entry:

"Time according to Facebook"

http://stillacanadian.blogspot.com/2012/02/time-according-to-facebook.html

And let's be careful out there.