[etni] Fwd: off-topic hula hoop question

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 14:26:23 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lauren Ornstein <laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: off-topic hula hoop question

Hi All,

Living in the periphery has its ups and downs. This time it's a downer
as it's impossible to find a "professional" hula hoop in the Negev.

Hoop Dance has great ones and they can be collected from Orly" in
Ra';anana daily. Also Petach Tikva (Mon., Tues., Thurs.) and Herzeliia
Pituach (Mon., Wed.)

Is there anyone who can help me out and maybe help me get it to
Beersheva? Anyone coming to the Southern Fried Jam on Fri. who can
provide a hula hoop mobile? Other time?

Thanks,
Laurie
** ETNI Blog and Poll