[etni] Substitute teacher needed, September through January

  • From: Michele Ben <mggben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 13:43:52 +0300

Where: Ginsburg HaOren Yavneh - JHS
When: September 2013 - January 2014
Almost full time, replacing teachers on maternity leave.
We are a great, supportive staff.  The school administration is usually
supportive.  The teachers' room has a great atmosphere.  The kids are kids,
but we have very little violence and very little parental nonsense.

So, if you're interested in joining us for four to five months, please send
your CV to:
yonatgross@xxxxxxxxx

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
** post to ETNI List - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx