[etni] Fwd: Looking for temporary private home tutor in English (all subjects)

  • From: David Lloyd <dlloyd54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:15:39 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lucy Fensom <lucy_sh4donkeys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Looking for temporary private home tutor in English (all subjects)

We are desperately looking for a full time home tutor for our little
boy of eight, Robert. (Either at our home or the teacher's).

We are situated in the area of Emek Hefer on a moshav called Gan
Yoshiyya which is about 20 km East of Netanya.

He is currently not attending school and he needs tutoring in all
subjects really in the interim but especially reading, writing and
arithmetic. His English is absolutely fluent as we are from England.

If this is something that you may possibly be able to help with please
do let me know as soon as you are able.

He is below level for his age and needs specific one to one teaching
and he also has suspected ADHD although this has not been confirmed.

Kind regards,

Lucy and Adi
Email: lucy_sh4donkeys@xxxxxxxxxxx