[etni] Fw: re: gmulim

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:09:35 +0200

From: "Steve & Alisa Glickman" <glickman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [etni] Fw: gmulim

You are Absolutely right !. I have always said said NO gmulim should be
given to teachers preparing native speakers.
They (the pupils) do not need any teachers to take the Israeli bagrut test .
I have tried giving the five point test to non-native very good Israeli kids
in the 8th and 9th grade. They got (without much guidance) over 90!!!
A point to ponder......:(
Aliza