[etni] Fw: online reading programs for dislexics

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:27:14 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: byk - byk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: online reading programs for dyslexics

Dear Etniers,

My daughter is dyslexic, and although, at the age of 31, she now reads
English quite well, it is still a strain.  I am looking for several things
for her.

First of all, is there a program that reads anything on the net if she
clicks her mouse on it or highlights it?

Secondly, what other suggestions might you have for making her reading life
easier, particularly on the internet.  She already increases print size for
easier reading.

It is very difficult for her to skim sites that show up in a search.  Any
suggestions to make it easier?

Thanks.

Jennifer Byk