[etni] Re: Fw: misguided English?

  • From: "Michele Ben" <mggben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 13:47:46 +0300

Although I personally think that teaching literature enhances language
instruction, I also think that teaching literature does not necessarily
belong in a foreign language classroom.   It all depends on how you've
defind your goals and for what purpose your pupils are learning the English
language.
So, you're right and wrong, depending on how you look at it....
Michele