[etni] Re: Fw: literature course

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <bnirenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Reuben Moses" <mreuben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:40:50 +0200

This is another issue all together and I think it's inexcusable.  I'll be
doing the course in Beer Sheva.  We were informed of the two days on which
the course will be offered several weeks ago and now we even have a list of
dates and what will be taught on each date (and who is teaching on each
day).  The only thing missing is the time, but from experience, I think it's
pretty safe to assume that it will start at around 16:00.

Bari