[etni] Fw: literature course

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 07:36:53 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: gelbard@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: literature course

Dear Etniers!
Sorry to bring up an old subject again, but I wanted to ask something about
the literature course we have to do.
It is nearly impossible to do a 56 hour course while teaching full time and
trying to keep a house together! Oh, and I forgot to mention that most of us
will be doing courses that we registered for before we even heard of the
literature changes!
Would it be possible to do the course during the days from the end of term
for high school, until the end of the elementary school term? That way our
younger children are in school and gan anyway, and it doesn't interfere with
our home routines.
Just a thought!
Any possibility of such a thing?
Gmar Hatima Tova!