[etni] Fw: Young Voices - announcement for English teachers and High Schools

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:17:48 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Sabine Normann - Schmidt - shareshalom@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Young Voices - announcement for English teachers and High Schools

Announcement for English teachers and High schools

We want to inform you about “Young Voices” - a new opportunity for students,
designed to improve their English language skills and to be connected with
students in Israel and abroad with a new magazine, produced by teens.

Young Voices is just being developed, seeking participation. We start now on
the Internet. Beside information, our website www.youngvoicesIsrael.org
gives you the possibility to use “Young Voices” and to participate in
different ways.

We hope, that this project can get your interest and support. Please send us
a comment or contact us.

Sam Silver and Sabine Normann-Schmidt
Young Voices