[etni] Fw: Histarut agreement

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 21:49:49 +0300

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Givati" <jesg50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Histarut agreement

about this HIstadrut agreement (and I use the term lightly!!)
My principal doesn't have the 20 hours to give me now..so where is he going
to dig up another 16 plus the 5 he already owes me.??

Unfortunately moaning among ourselves isn't going to help..WE know the
problem .. we need to make the public aware of what's going on..because
their math is apparently soooo bad they can't figure out that 50% more work
for 26% bruto doesn't add up to more....
We need to have massive explanations in very simple language in the
media....

Can the members of Histadrut protest and refuse to sign?( I wish I still
belonged to I could have the pleasure of quitting again !

Why aren't HIstadrut teachers protesting louder????

If the Irgun buckles under can a teacher refuse to belong to either one of
them?

and finally ..who is going to rewrite the PAssover Hagaddah..... "Avadim
Ha einu".... will have to be changed to Present Simple!!!!!    jesg

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **