[etni] Fw: A miracle has happened here

  • From: "Beverly Stok (dvl)" <bev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni.list@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:06:30 +0200

Tu B'Shvat falls on February 8,this year

It is an ideal time to talk about the environment

Need ideas information, songs, word activities and classroom activities to
do with Tu B'Shvat? Have a look at my materials in "Cycle of the
Jewish
Year."

 http://web.macam.ac.il/~bev

 The site can also be accessed through the ETNI site
 (more etni -elementary schools - holidays - cycle of the Jewish year)

 Feedback appreciated. You can contact me at
 bev@xxxxxxxxxxx

 HAG SAMEACH.

 Bev

--