[etni] Re: Eight steps to becoming a blogging teacher

  • From: <Leo.Selivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:43:10 -0000

Do you want to know more about blogging and how it can help you
develop professionally? South East Europe Teachers Association
(SEETA), of which ETAI is a member, has just opened a new online
coursey facilitated by the star of the ELT blogosphere Burcu Akyol? To
enrol on the course, go to www.seeta.eu <http://www.seeta.eu/>

ETAI members can also benefit from closed online courses SEETA run
exclusively for its members.

LEO

The British Council is the United Kingdom's international organisation
for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We are a
registered charity; 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland). We
create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other
countries and build trust between them worldwide. We call this
cultural relations.