[etni] Re: About taping

  • From: "kobi" <kobilavy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ziefer_s@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:12:47 +0200

Hi Shulamit,
Please tell us all how you do it??? I tried it before but the only =
program I
found (the one that comes with Microsoft) allows you to record only 1 =
minute
of audio. Did you download a free program??
I too believe that CD's are much better than tape, the kids found it =
hard to
come up with tape players for the exam (walkman, they asked, who uses
those???).
Waiting for you reply
Kobi