[esnr] SAN

  • From: "Cornelia Dollfus" <c.dollfus@xxxxxx>
  • To: ESNR@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:49:30 +0200 (MEST)

Dear John, Dear Members of E-iSNR

Thank you John and other board members for your work and your ideas.
I think it would be good to have a seperate association in Europe. It will
be good to stand on our own feet, doing research, and have european
standards especially for certification.

Here in switzerland we have since years the situation that we have a
therapeutic field (MD`s and Psychotherapists) and a great field of in
complementary and alternative medicine working people. Some of these methods
are even payed by assurances.

So we would be very happy with a solution that includes on one hand the
scientific and therapeutic people and on the other hand these people working
more on educational side. To work with learning disabilities, with
inattentive childs a.s.o.
does not assume universitiy studies of psychology or medicine.

I think it would be better to integrate such people of the nonmedical field
who are doing very good work for many clients and to give them the
opportunity to learn from the scientists. In this way we can develop a
community of many professional working people for a more therapeutic and /or
scientific and for a more basically applied educational and /or prophylactic
field of performance - training.

best regards

Cornelia Dollfus MD

--
Cornelia Dollfus
Dr. med., Ärztin für Psychotherapie und Neurofeedback

Co-Leiterin Neurofeedback-Institut Schweiz

Mitglied u.a. NAS, i-SNR, AAPB,
SGP, ZGPP, SGIPA; FIPA

+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl