[EMAS] Merganser Manuvers 4/5

  • From: alan lenk <adlenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EMAS <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 16:55:14 -0800 (PST)

It was a pretty day at Beaver Lake but unfortunately the Red-necked Grebes and
Long-tailed Ducks seen the previous day were no longer there.  Darn.  But it
was still an interesting visit because the Common Merganser that has been there
awhile was still doing it's thing, and I had yet to see it. A few Ruddy Ducks
was also around but were esthetically pale in comparison to the Merganser.
I have attached a few photos of the observations.  It was nice to meet Virginia
and Diane as well enjoying the show.

Alan Lenk