[EMAS] Greater white fronted geese at Biltmore Estate

  • From: Virginia Senechal <vsenechal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 20:42:01 -0500

Thanks to Diane for spotting these and alerting me that they were there!  I
found them working their way up the field to the lagoon, where they went
for a brief swim before heading across the street to the horse pasture.

It was a beautiful morning at Beaver Lake too (even if not as exciting as
yesterday), where Alan and I met while photographing her highness at the
smaller overlook.

Virginia

Photos here <https://picasaweb.google.com/106830005911633082070/MostRecent>