[EMAS] Bald Eagle Sighting -- March 30, 2015 -- Riverside Drive

  • From: Renee Mazurek <reneemaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:07:08 -0400

My girls and I saw a bald eagle today, March 30, flying overhead near the
sewage treatment plant on Riverside Drive, Asheville.  It looked smaller
than some others I have seen before in Montana.  But, it undoubtedly had a
white head and a white tail with a big yellow beak! It was carrying
something in its claws (a stick maybe). So cool!  I pulled over and made my
girls get out of the van to have a look at their first eagle. :)

Renee Mazurek