[elky] Re: one question leads to another...fiber optic

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 09:38:36 -0600

           I looked into trying to use two connections on my computer once
since I had two available at the time. SHort answer no you can't do it.
Long answer it can be done but not at the computer itself. There are
routers that can handle two internet connections then talk to your
computer. Been a while since I read up on it so I haven't a clue what the
router was called.

                     Robert Adams