[elky] Re: Way off topic...but sorta scientific: water pressure and flow

  • From: "Jim Dos" <jdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 07:13:44 -0600

The higher your reservoir, the greater your pressure. Has to do with
physics, and I can't tell you all the details..something like every 10' is
a factor of 14.7 lbs. air pressure pushing down on the fluid.

If you want say 30lbs of pressure you will have to be quite high.. 6' isn't
going to cut it.  Just make it simple and put a pump on it