[elky] Re: Way off topic...but sorta scientific: water pressure and flow

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 03:45:49 -0700

Thank you. Can ya tell me why? I'm sure it's very simple physics but for some reason it isn't clicking in my head. I'm gonna go google it a bit.

On 12/12/2010 12:05 AM, Rick Draganowski wrote:
Yes. The distance from the top surface of the reservoir to the discharge opening determines the water pressure above atmospheric.
Rick Draganowski
(Soli Deo Gloria)