[elky] Re: Unsubscribe

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:04:47 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe a short stay in jail could do her some good, tune up her signature
skills, and I mean that in a nice way.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 11/1/2012 11:38:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I had to  word it this way to get it accepted by the powers that run
freelists.org.  They had me re-write it twice before they would  accept
it.  I'm not gonna mess with it for one numbnuts (or lack  thereof) who
doesn't bother to introduce him or herself then bitches  because the
answers desired don't fall like manna from  heaven.

Life's hard and the best place to find helping hands is at the  end of
your own arms.  That's not directed at you Chris.  God  knows, you've
found your own helping hands enough times.

So ain't  nothin gonna change on the list.  We're family and that's the
way  it's gonna stay.

In other news, my situation went from pretty good to  pretty terrible
yesterday when my lawyer forwarded me a couple of emails  that my ex had
sent.  Turns out that Gayle was drunk and high and her  sponsor was
"dope-sick" withdrawing from heroin.  Thank you Dear God,  that I don't
have to live in an alcoholic hell anymore.  Anyway, I  dunno if we're
gonna get to apply for alternate service or if we're gonna  have to wait
for a competency hearing.  The hits just keep on  coming.

On 11/1/2012 7:09:26 AM, Chris Lindh  (chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> This is the current description of  the Elky list:
>
> "A mailing list for Chevy El Camino  enthusiasts, particularly those
interested in using more modern technology  like electronic fuel
injection, computer-controlled transmissions and  other items that were
not available when El Caminos were on the  market.

> Discussion and advice will be offered in all aspects  of El Camino
projects, but the emphasis will be on the use of leading-edge  technology
to create vehicles that are safer, more economical to operate  and more
fun to drive."

> Perhaps we should add a line about  how we go off topic regularly?
>
> The original poster
>  shouldn't be sorry he or she owns an El Camino, but perhaps
frustrated  it's
> '78.  The first year of the "metric" 5th  generation had a lot of
one-year-only parts...  I should know, my  Malibu was a '78.
>   Also, the word nonsense does not contain  the letter "c".
>
> More Elky-related content; when the weather  was nice I installed the
> Bilstein shocks in the rear of my
> '80  and CC627 load leveler springs I bought from our friend Jared.
The  ride is improved but the springs add a significant rake... big
fender  gap... the "stink bug" look.  Part of me thinks an El Camino
should  have the rake, the this-dawg-will-hunt look. Check out 3 minutes
into the  Stylo video from Gorillaz to%

Rules: Please play nicely with  others.

-List members page (text & pic  links):
http://www.myelcamino.net/eclist.htm