[elky] Re: Unsubscribe

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 09:37:16 -0700

had a feeling that was coming. No secret she's not thinking with a clear or logical head. Threats of jail are incomprehensible. Gayle just doesn't 'get it', she's got her own reality and its got nothing to do with yours.

still hoping and pulling for it to all work out for you Ray.

Mary

In other news, my situation went from pretty good to pretty terrible yesterday when my lawyer forwarded me a couple of emails that my ex had sent. Turns out that Gayle was drunk and high and her sponsor was "dope-sick" withdrawing from heroin. Thank you Dear God, that I don't have to live in an alcoholic hell anymore. Anyway, I dunno if we're gonna get to apply for alternate service or if we're gonna have to wait for a competency hearing. The hits just keep on coming.