[elky] Re: Rabbis, photos, PWAL, etc (was:Re: Garage Shelving)

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:53:21 -0600

I got several of those. Never quite got the car hitting the cone...except for one that was in the process of devouring it: http://www.chevyasylum.com/racing/racing2009/20090726/AS-25%20029r8_jpg.html and then there was the guy who couldn't decide to take his top down or leave it up:

http://www.chevyasylum.com/racing/racing2009/20090726/AS-42%20023r8_jpg.html

I tried to find the shots someone sent me of people flying broomsticks on the salt flats...but I can't find it at the moment. Maybe later.

Ray

At 11:36 AM 7/28/2009, you wrote:
I like the hovering cone shot.