[elky] Re: Paging the CTS-V Enthusiast

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 00:49:39 -0500

Hmmm.....I must've been lucky, thus far.

My '87 MC LS/CL (daily driver since 2003) was on AutoTrader.

And, unlike some of the stuff on Craigslist, my 1979 Caprice Classic sedan
(winter daily driver starting this winter) was on CL....

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ** my
radio show.03/13/10 **
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I'm just saying" ... Shinedown ... 'Second Chance'