[elky] Re: Paging the CTS-V Enthusiast

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 15:47:38 -0600

I have to second that Dodge thing. We've just learned chrysler has a window problem. We thought it was just off it's track but a quick search for jeep power window repair led us to another major Chrysler money maker. It's about $400 to repair each one and it seems they all go. Dan opened it up and decided to pick up a repair book after seeing what a mess it is in there. Meanwhile shims are holding it closed nicely. I would seriously advise avoiding Chrylser. It would seem they have nothing but 'things that they make $400 on each time it goes and it goes alot". It's still positive the gas cap isn't on. Silly car.

my son's girlfirends Dodge Dakota pickup is a disaster area too.

Mary

Also crappy trannys and crappy wheel bearings among other things. I do like the 300s and other RWD cars from them and just figure on replacing wheel bearings in most cars every 30K or more and trannys every 50K.