[elky] Re: OTL (but what isn't during "non-car season.;/SRB firing

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 00:47:14 -0500

Holy cow, Ray ... between this and that Bonneville Reunion, I think you're just
having way too much fun, dude.  LOL!  But, simply awesome.  Very glad that you
are getting to have so much fun ... and work ... and enjoy it ... and, better
yet, share it with us!!!!!

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ** my
radio show.03/13/10 **
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Like a good book, I can't put this day back" ... Tori Amos ... 'A Sorta
Fairytale'