[elky] Re: Happy New Year!

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 11:56:41 -0500

Happy New Year All!

Dan I switched to Comcast internet last month (still use Direct for
TV)... it is really fast, smokes the "high speed" DSL I had before.  I
got it on a $30/month promotion and I bought a Motorola modem to
use... yet they still billed me for a leased modem... I think I have
it fixed, we'll see if it is on next months bill.