[elky] Re: Happy New Year!

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 08:51:01 -0800

Same to you and all on the list.

Dan & Sandi

P.S.  I would have sent wishes out yesterday but we only have Internet part of
the day.  It seems our buried phone cable has "partially" shorted out and gives
up the ghost about 4 pm every day (for some reason only the techie gods would
understand); we have no phone on the cable at all but just this ersatz cable
connect.  We were gone during the early afternoon yesterday and the service
didn't even last until 3:30 when we got home.  The phone company and the county
can't get their crap together about a permit to go under the road to replace
the cable.  Both are intolerable bureaucracies; gonna give Comcast a look-see
next.

Dan