[elky] Re: Fwd: HOW HOT IS IT?????

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:45:12 -0400 (EDT)

LOL thanks John I needed that.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 7/19/2011 10:24:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

As long  as it isn't by getting tagged by your neighbor. They'll start
falling out  eventually. Just don't replace them, and they won't have to move
you again  through witness protection.

JC

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 6:00 PM, <_STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Yeah John, this is the land of the pick up. To blend I need to lose a  few
teeth.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 7/19/2011 3:57:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_johncgg@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:johncgg@xxxxxxxxx)  writes:

You need to get something that will blend in with the  locals Frank. A
tired Elky that you can store stuff in.

Cindy says  the Mini temp gauge says 98 in the shade, 101 in the sun.

JC

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 12:12 PM, <_STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx) > wrote:

It's not my dog, but thought you get a kick out of it. We are fine,
Dorothy is volunteering at the hospital, trying to get her foot in the  door
there
for a job.
   I sold my SUV so we are now down to one vehicle.  Unless we hit the
lotto, I don't see another hot rod in my future. Still  smiling in North
Carolina

Smokey Mt  Frank

In a message dated 7/19/2011 12:26:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_printces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx)  writes:

poor baby!

we're not getting  it.  I just took the dogs for their walk and it's 56*
and  sprinkling.  We started down to the El Camino and Chevelle show  in
Oregon Sunday and quit before we got there it was raining so  hard.  Figured no
one would take a nice car to park in a muddy  field in the rain.  A few nice
warm days but for the most part  it's just cool and wet.  Nothing will
change until that hot stuff  in the middle of the country decides to move east.

How  are youz doing?

Mary

Smokey  Mt Frank