[elky] Re: Fwd: HOW HOT IS IT?????

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 07:46:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hey isn't 100% humidity solid water?

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 7/19/2011 10:32:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Not  entirely true Robert. It was 89 at 8 AM this morning here. All the
windows had  condensation because of the humidity. Fog driving Nate to the
train today was  so thick you couldn't see a block. 95%+ humidity. Liquid air.

Still  not nearly as hot as you. I couldn't do it. I could handle Duluth
better in  the winter. Give me what you flew in to in Jan. here, over your
heat down  there, any day.
JC

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 9:09 PM, Robert Adams <_elcam84@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:elcam84@xxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

It's been 100* or higher every day since the end of may. Nightly lows  are
rarely below 80. The other night it was 84 for a low. And it's only  around
that temp for about 2 hrs. It's usually the same temp at 9 pm as it  is 9 am
and that's right now and it's 96*.

                     I haven't figured out the complaints with the heat all
the  sudden in many areas up north. You guys cool down at night... After
you have  daily temps of 103+ every day 90*s in the early morning and late
night and  everything is heat soaked, buildings trees the ground and no
appreciable  rain since last year I don't want to hear complaints about the
heat.

On the upside.... We installed the 2 ton window AC in the shop today.
Works good. Might get it down to the 90s in there. Need another foot of
insulation all around.

Robert Adams

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 2:56 PM, John Christensen  <_johncgg@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:johncgg@xxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

You need to get something that will blend in with  the locals Frank. A
tired Elky that you can store stuff in.

Cindy  says the Mini temp gauge says 98 in the shade, 101 in the sun.

JC

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 12:12 PM, <_STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx) > wrote:

It's not my dog, but thought you get a kick out of it. We are fine,
Dorothy is volunteering at the hospital, trying to get her foot in the  door
there
for a job.
   I sold my SUV so we are now down to one vehicle.  Unless we hit the
lotto, I don't see another hot rod in my future. Still  smiling in North
Carolina

Smokey Mt  Frank

In a message dated 7/19/2011 12:26:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_printces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx)  writes:

poor baby!

we're not getting  it.  I just took the dogs for their walk and it's 56*
and  sprinkling.  We started down to the El Camino and Chevelle show  in
Oregon Sunday and quit before we got there it was raining so  hard.  Figured no
one would take a nice car to park in a muddy  field in the rain.  A few nice
warm days but for the most part  it's just cool and wet.  Nothing will
change until that hot stuff  in the middle of the country decides to move east.

How  are youz doing?

Mary

Smokey  Mt Frank