[elky] Re: Fleur-de-Lis - Ford emblem

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 05:07:48 -0500

Speaking of Ford emblems.... I am concerned about the one I did for you. One
of the photos I printed years ago is in my basement, and not in the light,
but it has faded considerably. I haven't noticed this about other pictures I
have printed, but this one is on the same paper.  Is your emblem fading?
Every time I look at the picture, I worry about yours. What's happening?

JC

133d0d2310
133d0d2310