[elky] Re: Cindy is OK, but very sore - Mini crash today

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 08:51:40 -0400 (EDT)

Oh man sorry to hear that John, she is a lucky person to walk away from a
roll over with out more serious injuries. I bet that call scared the shit
out of  you.
  Cindy will probably start hurting in places she never knew she had  over
the next few days. Watch her closely for complications.
With out a doubt ++++++++++~~~~~~~~~
Will someone be with her? I'm surprised they didn't keep her just over
night for observation.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 5/19/2012 10:48:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Cindy  was on her way to a job this afternoon, headed North on Riverside
drive, and  an SUV (trailblazer) didn't see her coming as he turned on the the
road from  Moore St. He broadsided her on the passenger side (see his
license plate  holder) and it rolled her 3 times before she came to rest
pointed
the way she  came from. She was probably going 35 or so. Thank GOD no one
was on the bike  path she was sitting on.

We had an ambulance ride together, and she  checked out OK. No concussion,
lots of abrasion from broken glass.... it was  everywhere on her. Thank GOD
for safety equipment on these cars. She was  wearing her belt. That is the
worst injury so far. Very sore where the belt  was holding her. She has a
pretty good bump on her forehead, and a scrape  there, along with knee scrapes
and elbow scrapes, but nothing serious or life  threatening. The next 3 days
will be very hard I bet.

We will  have to sort out the police report tomorrow, and get the stuff out
of the car,  where ever it ended up. every panel is affected, and the roof.
There was no  drivers side glass intact. I do not think it will be getting
fixed. We sure  liked the car, and it saved her life.

Please put her on your prayer  list for a speedy recovery. I have her put
to bed for the night. If you want  to touch base, please wait till morning.
It's been a long afternoon.

Thanks,

JC

JPEG image