[elky] Re: Bed Cover Options

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 12:01:32 -0400

Thanks Ray, I knew I'd read where you installed a hard cover, and I even
clicked through your El Camino pages... but I still missed it.  I was
probably "multi-tasking" AKA doing several things half-posterior
versus focusing on one task...

I called Lauren and they no longer offer the bed cover, the woman I
spoke to suggested Gaylord.  I also saw an El Camino listed locally
with a hard cover, I messaged the seller to see if he wanted to sell
the cover separately (doubt it).