[elky] Re: Bed Cover Options

Cant' blame you on that one Brian. Chris, look for a spider net. that will hold everything inside the bed.

Mary

Focker...Focker... Jcouldn't help myself.

*From:*elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Chris Lindh
*Sent:* Friday, October 28, 2011 10:47 AM
*To:* elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [elky] Re: Bed Cover Options

I found a Gaylord flat cover within a reasonable distance, I might be able to check it out on my travels this weekend. The seller has an asking price of $700 and says it needs the seal. I called Gaylord and the woman I spoke to said the chrome trim/seal is $100 (!). Once I take a look at this cover I should be able to tell if universal weatherstrip could work.

I don't "need" the cover, but when the Volvo is gone the '80 will be the vehicle I use for shipping runs, and a cover would be handy to keep the rain out (and I worry about boxes flying out).

If I make an offer it will be lower than the asking price, the condition will determine how much lower.