[elky] Re: Admin: Re: Fwd: Cell Phone Info

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:13:38 EDT

You go Mary, such a diplomat.
AAAAAAAA.............. you mean this is not Mars? I guess I should have
made a left back there.
Smoky Mt. Frank

In a message dated 7/13/2010 1:33:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  been thinking (a rare occurrence, treasure it)

and perhaps it would be  nice if the rest of us introduced ourselves to
Arlo so he doesn't feel  like he's just dropped down on Mars.

Dan and I live in Washington state  where actually DROVE home a '76
sprint we found on the side of the road  for $600.  It's sitting in the
shop with the engine on the engine  stand having developed a serious
knock after No. 1 son pulled the engine  to replace the oil pump.  It is
very low on the priority list around  here.

I joined this list at that time and have been on a serious  learning
curve ever since.  (whee)

Our children are grown and  we now have dog children.  One of which was
diagnosed yesterday with  bad knees that need surgery.  Jake is taking it
much better than we  are.

this is a good list of great people if you give them a chance,  Arlo.
I'm sorry you weren't privy to some of the off topic chit  chat, we'll
try harder to make you feel welcome if you give us a starting  point:

whats yer ride?  where do ya live?  Whatcha  doing?

Mary

Rules: Please play nicely with  others.

-List members page (text & pic  links):
http://www.myelcamino.net/eclist.htm