[elky] Re: Admin: Re: Fwd: Cell Phone Info

  • From: go4itmrb@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:28:21 -0400

apparently I didn't understand the nature of this site.  As I am not in the
KNOQ of all the trials and tribulations of your group and you all seem to have
no interest in anything or anyone else, please disenroll me from you group..

arlo benson

From: Grannieb62@xxxxxxx
To: eylesanne@xxxxxxxxxxx; go4itmrb@xxxxxxx; moebel74@xxxxxxxxxx;
jffishback@xxxxxxx; brittygirl24@xxxxxxxxxxx; cheriefreeman@xxxxxxxxx;
wtchdktr@xxxxxxx; lpred53@xxxxxxx; JWMYSTERY@xxxxxxx; Sasechix@xxxxxxxxxxx;
jlmelson98@xxxxxxxxx; st7694@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, Jul 10, 2010 10:19 am
Subject: Cell Phone Info

Attached Message

From:
Grannieb62@xxxxxxx

To:
Grannieb62@xxxxxxx

Subject:
Cell Phone Info

Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2010 12:18:17 EDT

Subject: FW: : CELL PHONE INFO>

5 Things You Never Knew Your Cell Phone Could Do

For all the folks with cell phones. (This should be printed and kept in your
car, purse, and wallet. Good information to have with you.)
There are a few things that can be done in times of grave emergencies.

Your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency tool for
survival. Check out the things that you can do with it:

FIRST
Emergency

The Emergency Number worldwide for Mobile is 112. If you find Yourself out of
the coverage area of your mobile network and there is an Emergency, dial 112
and the mobile will search any existing network to Establish the emergency
number for you, and interestingly, this number 112 can be dialed even if the
keypad is locked.. Try it out.

SECOND
Have you locked your keys in the car?

Does your car have remote keyless entry? This may come in handy someday.. Good
reason to own a cell phone: If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys
are at home, call someone at home on their cell phone from your cell phone.
Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at
your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their
end. Your car will unlock. Saves someone from having to drive your keys to you.
Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away, and if you can
reach someone who has the other 'remote' for your car, you can unlock the doors
(or the trunk)..

Editor's Note: works fine! We tried it out and it unlocked  our car over a cell
phone!'

THIRD
Hidden Battery Power

Imagine your cell battery is very low. To activate, press the keys*3370#. Your
cell phone will restart with this reserve and the instrument will show a 50%
increase in battery. This reserve will get charged when you charge your cell
phone next time.

FOURTH
How to disable a STOLEN mobile phone?

To check your Mobile phone's serial number, key in the following Digits on your
phone: *#06#. A 15-digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique
to your handset. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe.

If your phone gets stolen, you can phone your service provider and give them
this code. They will then be able to block your handset so even if the thief
changes the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless.. You probably won't
get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can't use/sell
it either. If everybody does this, there would be no point in people stealing
mobile phones.

And Finally.....

FIFTH
Free Directory Service for Cells

Cell phone companies are charging us $1.00 to $1.75 or more for 411 information
calls when they don't have to. Most of us do not carry a telephone directory in
our vehicle, which makes this situation even more of a problem. When you need
to use the 411 information option, simply dial: (800)FREE411, or (800) 373-3411
without incurring any charge at all. Program this into your cell phone now.

This is the kind of information people don't mind receiving, so pass it on to
your family and friends.

01:37:00

Hotmail. Get busy.

18:35:00

=

01:35:00

TODAY: iPads for $23.74?
SPECIAL REPORT: iPads are being auctioned for an incredible 80% off!
ctips.net

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox

=