[elky] Re: A few photos

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:14:03 -0800

ya know, my last kitchen was almond and I liked it, but it's dated. This one came with white,except for the black frig she took with her and I hated it anyway. black looks awful in a kitchen. a '57 chevy - yeah, but for your food?!?!?

I dont' mind the white. not THAT hard to keep clean. Now, the pink countertop is another thing. I keep bleaching it and it's sort of a blush color now. Kitchens are supposed to look clean and appetizing,right?

Next kitchen is stainless because that's what 's selling. it just shows every fingerprint.

mary

Robert, appliances have been white in kitchens before you were born and will be white after you and I are gone. Black is a fad. Got your hula hoop handy?

I understand that red is the next trend. And then dark blue.  Sigh.

Rick Draganowski
(Soli Deo Gloria)

Yeah but white is such a dirty color especially in a kitchen. Just cause it's been done a long time doesn't means it's right.