[elky] Re: A few photos

The oven/range is seporate from the microwave above. If that was your question?

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Jan 31, 2010 10:17 pm
Subject: [elky] Re: A few photos

  Is that a stand alone oven/range unit? I rarely see those here. Most kitchens
here have everything built in. I know when I look at peoples houses up north
that there is a big difference in how houses are designed VS here. Here
everything is high ceiling and open floorplans.

  Here we have huge master bathrooms and big kitchens. I notice most up
north... The master bathroom will look like a 2nd bathroom here and the kitchen
is usually in a wide hallway shaped room.

  Robert Adams