Re: [ee_shoppahs] X86 clones

  • From: "Jack L. Poller" <poller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 08:27:54 -0700

Yes, I know Atiq Raza.  After the NexGen/AMD days, he
formed Raza Foundries, a startup incubator focused on
the networking space.

I created a verification consulting group there, making
sure that the companies we funded knew what they were
doing for verification, getting deals with vendors,
and providing resources (people, systems, licenses, etc)
as needed.

JLP