Re: [ee_shoppahs] Questions/Opinions

  • From: R Mehler <rwmehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 00:58:54 -0700

1. Never give references to shops. They will misuse the information,
bothering your contacts for work and making them wish they had never heard
of you.

2. Get it while you can. The Chinese are currently eating everyone's lunch
and will soon add the other meals. I'm writing this from Beijing, where I'm
staying in what is for me, at least, unprecidented luxury at their expense.
Short gig, I'm flying back to LA Sunday with a small contribution towards
reversing the balance of payments. I'd say they are already ahead in most of
the important categories and are working hard on getting to the top in the
rest.