[EdSharp] Re: EdSharp crashed, can't reinstall it

  • From: Jacob Kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edsharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 06:14:32 +0200

App data/settings under your user profile data?

As in, would suggest uninstalling it, then from windows run command, type in %appData%, hit enter, and, look for edSharp folder, and delete it before reinstalling edSharp.

HTH

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, but, acceptance is versatile..."

On 2016-11-07 12:32 AM, Dean Martineau wrote:

Hello. I was trying to edit edsharp.ini externally to get keyboard shortcuts the way I wanted them. I somehow made the program inoperable, so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. It is still unusable, crashes whenever I try to run it. It is installed into a fresh folder and I obviously haven’t touched the .ini file. The executable I’m running is dated 2/22/2016. I can’t see why a reinstall into a fresh folder wouldn’t restore the program to usefulness. Can anybody offer a way back to a working EdSharp?

Thanks.