[ebooktalk] Re: bookshare.

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:04:08 +0100

Has the treaty been signed?

When I last read about it some people were trying to make the small print
say that if it was available to buy then it could not be shared. The World
Blind Union was up in arms about it and I tink I signed (or tried to sign) a
petition.

At a first glance such a clause could have repercussions for a lot more
people than just Vis.

Steve