[ebooktalk] Re: BRAGG BOOKS

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 00:08:50 +1000

I remember being corrected quite severely by the Library Director in
Melbourne when I used reader instead of narrator but I agree with the
consensus. Annoying political correctness.
Mind you, I don't mind if Stephen Thorne narrates or reads: I fell in love
with his Aslan in the BBC Radio Narnia series and have worshipped at the
shrine ever since. I could possibly even put up with him reading Bragg but
maybe I won't.
Take care,

Elaine