[eagleengineering] Re: Ballast

  • From: "Karen Hillblom" <KandNplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:43:45 -0700

that is an issue that we were discusing befor we shiped the robot
that problem can be fixed by puting the 4 driven wheels to the front insted of
the back and have the omni wheels in the back
because most of the weight is in the front
that way there is no added weight and turning should be about the same.