[duxuser] Re: template

  • From: Alison <alison2911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 19:31:08 -0400

Are you using Windows7? I can't create any new DBT templates in Windows7, even
when I'm logged into my own computer (no network) under the "administrator"
account--I usually get a similar error message, and even when it does seem to
create the new template successfully, it "forgets" all about it the next time I
restart DBT. Creating templates worked perfectly in WindowsXP however.